I got an email across the pond this morning from Stan Woods at Velocity Partners in the UK. Stan said some nice things about The eBook eBook, then kindly shared an ebook of Velocity’s own: The B2B Content Marketing Workbook.
I’ve just had a chance to read it (busy day again) and these are some of the goodies I found:
- A strategy for combining great content with multi-step, planned and measurable promotion activities
- 9 reasons to do content marketing (in case you’re not convinced yet)
- Why you should be confident you have something meaningful to say (a nice boost for the propeller-heads)
- 9 principles of content marketing (What’s with the English and the number nine, number nine, number nine…?)
- How to pick the right issues
- How to generate content
- Tons of fully-illustrated real-life content examples
- A comprehensive guide to content promotions
It’s all here for the downloading. I like it a lot. Please tell me what you think.