I’m looking for sales teams eager to build strength and muscle.
Strong salespeople speak to the prospect’s real needs. They understand and can articulate what prospects want. They understand why prospects haven’t achieved it yet.
And, most importantly, they can position their product or service as the key to overcoming the prospects’ obstacles and fulfilling their desires.
In other words, good salespeople are great storytellers.
Unfortunately, few of us are born storytellers
That’s the bad news. The good news? ALL salespeople can apply the fundamentals of storytelling to their advantage. If they know how.
I know, because for the last ten years I’ve been teaching marketers – in companies like Kaplan, Symantec, Schlumberger, and Xerox – how to generate more leads, accelerate pipelines, and close deals through the power of storytelling.
Now I’m making the same training available to sales teams.
Let’s get down and dirty
My one-day Storytelling for Salespeople workshop is a live, in-person training program entirely based on hands-on exercises that develop real skills, reinforced with my direct, one-on-one feedback.
Participants will learn how to:
- Master 3D Storytelling, an easy yet powerful way to create compelling stories in just three simple steps
- Demonstrate deep understanding of prospect needs
- Buck conventional wisdom and use “negativity” to create drama prospects can feel
- Position your product or service as the “magic sword” that resolves dramatic tension and captures the prospect’s imagination
- Craft emails that use stories to win meetings
- Write follow-up emails that draw prospects to the next step
- Resurrect dead or stale leads
- Use news/topical events to nurture interest
- Apply stories to frame winning proposals
I bring the workshop to you
Your team, your location, your schedule. I bring the workshop to your organization. If you have specific deliverables in mind, I can tailor the curriculum to your needs.
Getting started is simple: just contact me and we’ll talk.