You’re ONE DAY away from creating a truly meaningful and effective content marketing strategy…
If you want superior organic SEO results…a more powerful lead generation engine…a more vibrant social media presence…a broader reputation for thought-leadership…and most importantly, greater power to intercept and influence decision makers before they’ve made up their minds, you need one thing: a consistent stream of relevant content.
That’s why 91% of surveyed B2B marketers report that they use content marketing*. On average, content marketing commands 33% of their budget.
But only 36% believed their content marketing is effective or very effective. Something right is going very wrong…
Problem: Lots of tactics, little strategy
You can’t swing your elbows without hitting a content tactic. Blogs, enewsletters and Twitter feeds. White papers, ebooks and articles. Pinterest, podcasts and videos. And on and on and on. Just when you think you’ve come to grips with one, another pops its head over the horizon, demanding your attention. The problem isn’t lack of options; the challenge is choosing among them:
- Which ones are right for you and/or your organization?
- Which will resonate with your target markets?
- How can you win support for your content choices?
- Which tactics can you not only create, but sustain?
- And how are you going to come up with good ideas to feed your content, day after day, week after week?
Let’s bring clarity to your content
Here’s the deal – give me one-day and you’ll get an actionable, practical content strategy that you can begin to implement immediately.
The Kranz Content Strategy Workshop is an intensive one-day program of hands-on exercises, collective brainstorms and expert feedback that will help you:
- Identify precise business goals to drive your entire strategy (and earn executive support)
- Map your content plans to marketing/sales objectives tied to your business goals
- Define a “content” turf in which you or your organization can be king
- Identify the sweet spot between your expertise and your market’s urgent needs
- Pick content tactics that fit for your goals, your audience – and your real world
- Construct a truly executable execution plan
- Apply the 10-question “reality check” to ensure the viability of your strategy and identify next steps
Who’s this for?
You. The Kranz Content Strategy Workshop is a richer, deeper and more intensive version of the sold-out Content Marketing 101: Getting Started workshop I led at Content Marketing World in September 2013. Here’s what participants had to say:
Jonathan Kranz’s workshop, Content 101: Getting Started, gave me the perfect high-level perspective of building a strategy for my brand. By the time I left Kranz’s workshop, I had the foundation for a content marketing strategy that I could take back and build out with my team’s help. I’m new to social media marketing and this very practical and hands-on session was exactly what I needed.
Harmony Appel, Social Media Manager, Farmers Insurance
I’m fresh out of a conference workshop Jonathan ran about content marketing. He knows his stuff! Not only did he help the whole disparate lot of us make BIG strides towards developing our own strategies, but in doing so, he demonstrated his knack for getting right to the compelling value of a brand. I can only imagine what he could do in a full engagement!
Beth Renaud, Marketing Manager, Lane Press
The Kranz Content Strategy Workshop is for professionals who:
- Need to build a content marketing plan from scratch
- Want to reboot a current content plan that isn’t meeting expectations
- Manage content either with in-house resources or outsourced vendors
- Sustain marketing efforts with a regular stream of creative content
Let’s get started:
Bring the Content Strategy Workshop to your organization. Contact Jonathan Kranz by email or by calling (781) 620-1154.
I can provide deeper support for content creation as well. If you’re interested in training your team to create a wide variety of content types, consider my in-house, customized writing workshops. For a deep-dive into ebook creation, take a look at my intensive ebook workshop.
* Numbers come from the Content Marketing Institute’s report, B2B Content Marketing: 2013 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends – North America.