The “Ultimate Guide”? That’s one heck of a promise. But I think the good people at Openview Labs have kept it. (Self-interest alert: yeah, I contributed a section to the ebook.)
What makes the Ultimate Guide to Corporate Blogging worth downloading and reading? Let me count the ways:
- It clearly defines the business value of blogging — a case you can take to the powers that be.
- It maps a practical pathway for creating a blogging strategy and implementing it.
- The book gives you metrics for measuring progress and spots the most likely challenges.
- The authors have articulated the responsibilities of each corporate player who should have a role in your blog.
- The “Quick Start” guide helps you get up and running, fast.
- Finally, it’s packed with hints, tips and suggestions from credible authorities — such as Joe Pulizzi, Ann Handley, Darren Rowse and Grace Kang — and from one suspect authority: me.
It’s free. So go get it. Obey. Okay?
When you’re ready to train your own people to create content, check out my content writing training seminar.