Everybody’s talking about ebooks. Wouldn’t it be nice to find an efficient, effective way to write them? To create the kind of compelling, credibility-building content that customers, influencers and prospects seek, share and read?
Look no further. The eBook eBook is here and available for free. No registration required!
In more than 40 insight-drenched pages, you’ll discover:
- Real-life examples of marketing successes you can emulate
- Guidelines for identifying compelling content
- The secrets to telling unforgettable stories
- Hints, tips and secrets for organizing your ebook
- How to supplement your ideas with stats, graphs, quotes, anecdotes and more
- The right way introduce your ebook
- An even better way to conclude your ebook to encourage reader action
- Practical pointers on tone, theme and style
- Suggestions for promoting your ebook
- In sum, everything you need to write your own successful ebook, all in one convenient PDF.
The eBook eBook at a glance
What’s inside? Take a look at the Table of Contents:
- What can an ebook do for you?
- Who should – and should not – create ebooks?
- What will you write about?
- Frame the debate in your favor
- “Help, I can’t think of anything!”
- The Forbidden Zone: Really bad ideas for ebooks
- Show Your “But”: Why you need conflict and how to create it
- Organizing your ebook piece by piece
- Big-picture bites
- The numerical list
- Chronological steps
- Expanded case study
- Annotated research results
- Little nibbles
- Welcome to My eBook: Writing inviting introductions
- Case Study: Downloads of Dow Jones’ Taxonomy Folksonomy Cookbook triple expectations
- In Conclusion: Never-ending endings
- A matter (or two) of style
- What should your ebook sound like?
- What should your ebook look like?
- Patrick Ciano’s binding book design tips
- Getting the Word Out: A few thoughts on promoting your ebook
- 10 practical tips for successful ebooks
- Your ebook checklist
And then some…
You get all the above, plus illustrations from successful ebooks and behind-the-scenes insights from successful ebook creators like Dow Jones, Gomez, ExpressPoint and more!